Friday 30 August 2013

Absent

I have not been on the blog much over the last 2 weeks, Chris was in Australia, so I was keeping busy with the kids and life. I have to say I am not sure I would have survived if it was not for my one week stint out at the farm and all the help from grandparent, aunts and uncles. Cousins were also a big help, playing with Will and Madelyn!

For a laugh here are a few ways you know you are busy:
- you are doing supper dishes at 10pm because this is the first time you have not been carrying a baby since supper.
- you finally just go to the bathroom and don't care who is crying, fighting or asking for something.
- you ask your 4 year old what he wants for lunch and he says don't we have leftovers to eat up.
- when going to the bathroom at 5pm you realize you have been wearing you underwear inside out all day.
- you look in the mirror and decide everyday is a ball cap day.

Happy long weekend, we are off to pick up Daddy from the airport. I am sure one jet lagged, tired Daddy, but we will take him!

No comments:

Post a Comment