Sunday 20 October 2013

Meal Planning

I am going to try a couple weeks of meal plannig to see if it simplifies my life. Basically I am tired of trying to figure out what to eat every night. So here we go:

Sunday: 
   Lunch - homemade mushroom soup and grilled cheese
    Supper - pork chops and pasta

Monday
    Lunch- leftovers from weekend
    Supper - s&s meatballs with leftover rice and pasta

Tuesday
    Lunch - ham sandwiches
    Supper - pick something up on way home from gymnastics

Wednesday 
   Lunch - pancakes and sausage
   Supper - fish and chips

Thursday 
    Lunch- eggs and toast, leftover sausage
    Supper - lasagna 

Friday
    Lunch - sandwiches and pork and beans
    Supper - minute steak and rice

Saturday
    Lunch - leftovers from week
    Supper - burgers 

Now to see if I am able to follow this and if it actually simplifies my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment