Saturday 8 February 2014

Olympics!

I have to say I am very excited about the Olympics! First of all I am on maternity leave which means I can watch them, scratch that have them on a lot more then if I was working. Secondly they are they Winter Olympics which I enjoy over the summer Olympics. Finally, William is very into the Olympics, Maddy is a bit but Will is way more excited to watch them.

I made the big kids Olympics activity books with colouring pages and a few other things in for them to do, we made a big Canada flag out of bristle board and are tracking Canada's medals on it. I hope do a few more Olympic crafts, maybe make bobsleds, hopefully do some sock curling, not too sure what else I guess we will see how much time we have!

Go Canada!

Oh an maybe we will teach Abigail how to clap over the Olympics with all our cheering!



No comments:

Post a Comment