Sunday 2 March 2014

Mickey Mouse

We took the kids to Mickey's Rockin Road Show this weekend. They absolutely loved the show. Madelyn was so excited when Cinderella came out she was yell Hi Cinderella and waving to her. Will loved everything but I think the highlight for him was Buzz and Woody and the Army Men and of course Mickey!  Abigail bounced on my knee and chattered through the whole show - not bad for a baby that should have been napping! 

Just before the intermission Will leaned over and asked me if we could stay and watch the talent show (Mickey was looking for talent to perform in the show). I said of course we could and he said oh good because I think Madelyn would really like to see Cinderella perform. What a great big brother!

Disney never disappoints! What a great way to spend an afternoon, can't wait until we go to Disneyland and see it all... Only 9 more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment