Wednesday 15 August 2012

Quick Mid August Update

Just a few notes on the latest and greatest from the Bettschen kids!

Will:

  • Has mastered climbing up the slide. I know this may not be the best practise but I guess every kid masters it at some point.
  • He is big into the phrase "just joking" when doing something he knows he should not be doing.
  • Best bedtime excuses of the week: I forgot to floss my teeth and I bit my thumb and it hurts.
  • He has mastered riding his bike with training wheels although still prefers the tricycle for longer rides.
  • Goes down big slide at pool. Wants to swim in the deep water with no floaty or life jacket. He actually did keep his head above water and did not want me to help him at all or be near him. 
Madelyn
  • Is peeing and pooping on the potty about fifty percent of the time maybe more.
  • Talking a lot more and becoming a comedian. Exhibit 1: anyone who knows Madelyn knows about her blankey obsession, they should also note blankey is not allowed outside or at meal times. Heading out to the park. Madelyn says "Madelyn blankey park " response from me " no" her response laughing "mommy no blankey park, haha".
  • I could listen to Madelyn say boots all day more like boothz.
  • Most things she says is in 2-4 word phrases.
I am sure there are several more things I could add but this was meant to be short! Happy mid August.  Crazy to think fall is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment