Monday 8 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We have a lot to be thankful for:
  • Our kids who are healthy and happy.
  • Our home.
  • Our jobs.
  • Our families.
  • Etc. Etc.
While Chris was gone to Sweden the kids and I made a turkey pinata for Thanksgiving.  I have to say paper mache and a one and half year old and a three and a half year old was a challenge but we had fun.  Here is the finished product.






I asked the kids things that make them happy (things they are thankful for) and we put them on papers inside the pinata, here is what they said:
  • My Sister (first thing Will said)
  • My Cousins (Will)
  • My Daddy (Will and Madelyn)
  • My Mommy (Will and Madelyn)
  • Will (Madelyn)
  • Ambulances (Will)
  • My new big boy bike (Will)
  • Fire trucks and my fire fighter axe (Will)
  • My Blankey (Madelyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment