Sunday 28 October 2012

Pumpkins

 
Tonight we carved/painted our pumpkins.  You might remember from a previous post that these are pumpkins we grew in our garden.
 
 
The kids were so excited to be painting and carving pumpkins, they ran around the house yell "I'm so excited" for about 20 minutes while we finished up supper dishes and got set up. Honestly I would say the lead up to carving was more exciting than the actual task.
 
Checking out the guts.

Ummm, this is kind of gross!

Let me try this out, yup gross!

Helping Mommy!

Getting ready to paint

Chris carving

Posing while painting

I really think I should cut this girls bangs again....

Artist at work, once again Madelyn painted about ten times longer then Will.  But they both had fun!

Mine is on the left, Chris' on the right.  Will picked out designs.  Daddy needed to make a sad, 3 eyed jack-o-lantern with a round nose and Mommy's was happy with triangle eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment