Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Memories

Tonight the kids and I created Christmas memories by making cookies for Santa Claus.  I have to say I have fond memories making sugar cookies as a kid, I hope that Will and Madelyn will too.

Will was very excited to make cookies this year and cut almost all of the cookies himself.  Both kids "helped" roll out the dough and they each decorated special cookies for Santa!

Madelyn enjoyed eating the cookie dough, I can't blame her sugar cookie dough is yummy!


Will decorating cookies.

Madelyn done eating her cookie! Note how Will has no shirt, which apparently got dirty and Madelyn no pants for the same reason! I wasn't about to put clean ones back on only to have the same thing happen.

Will's Cookies for Santa! He thought it was hilarious he put Rudolph's nose on top of his eyes!

Madelyn's Cookies for Santa!
And now my wonderful husband is making his own Christmas cookie memories doing the dishes while I sit with my feet up and drink in hand!

1 comment: