Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Train

We went to the Christmas Train tonight, definately worth the wait in the cold!

The kids were so excited to see the train and were in awe when Santa came off the train and handed out candy canes. I did not get any good pictures of the train, but I did get a picture of the stage and Doc Walker performing. 

The timing was perfect to take the kids for a change, I always find that activities happen too late and the kids are tired and ready for bed or over naptime.  The train arrive about 6pm which was perfect, dark outside so you got the whole effect but still early enough that the kids could have fun!

Here is a link to some information on the CP Rail Christmas Train.  They raise money and collect donations for the food bank at each stop. http://www.cpr.ca/en/in-your-community/holiday-train/schedule/Pages/default.aspx

I think this may be the turning to point to getting me into the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment