Friday 8 February 2013

Things that make you say Awww!

The other day Will was telling Madelyn and I how he was going to be a firefighter when he gets big.  Then he turned to Madelyn and said "Maddy when you get big do you want to be a fire girl?"  Of course she did.  Then Will asked "Do you want to live at the same fire station as me?" Again of course she did. He concluded by saying "We can fight fires together, but since I am bigger I will make sure the fire does not hurt you!"

Moments like these make all the fights worth it. 

Since then they have continued to agree that they will be a fireman and a firegirl and live at the same firestation. 

They even invited me to come visit them at their fire station! Madelyn said I could sit beside her in the fire truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment