Wednesday 27 February 2013

Funny things kids say....

Anyone with kids knows they say funny things everyday,here are a few of the latest from our house!

Driving in the car discussing how we cannot drive too fast or we might get a ticket from the police officer. Will observes that then the police officer will take all of Mommy and Daddy's money. But that is ok because he and Maddy have money in there piggy banks. Madelyn chimes in "I have a McDonald's card" I guess she is contributing to the fund!

Will asks me if I know the Barbie girl song. I said yes. He says, " did you know there is a part about the potty". Me ummm no I don't think so Will. He responds "yes there is listen, come on Barbie, let's go potty!"

Will, "I better put on Lypsyl for K's birthday party, so my lips look pretty".

Stay tuned for more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment