Friday 1 March 2013

Friday's Off

I have some vacation time to use up at work, so I have decided to take Fridays off until Easter.

Pros:
Get an extra day to the weekend.
Hang out with kids.
Schedule appointments (e.g. Will's over due four year old immunizations).
Catch up on house work (or attempt to).
Bake.
Etc. etc.

Cons:
Feel like I should get so much done and forget it really is just one day!
Work at the office still needs to be done! Seems like a four day week makes life even crazier for those four days!

Today the kids and I have, cleaned a bit, although you cannot tell.
Made buns and cinnamon buns.
Went to buy some birthday gifts.
Went grocery shopping.
Nap for Madelyn, quiet time for Will, while I did dishes.
We are excited for a visit later on today!
I think once we make supper and play a bit, we will call it a day. The rest can wait until tomorrow, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment