Sunday 17 June 2012

Marcy and Chad's Wedding

We were fortunate enough to attend cousin Marcy's wedding on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day, everything was decorated beautifully, everyone looked beautiful/handsome and a great time was had by all. 

I was a tad bit skeptical on how long our kids would last, but they had so much fun and danced their heart away until after 10pm when we left.  I don't think Will sat down for the entire night and Madelyn was cruising around all night, randomly laying in the middle of the dance floor, I know we certainly all had a great time.

I have a theory on leaving events such as this before the kids go into meltdown mode.  I think we timed it just perfect.

Here are a few pictures from the day.
Attempt at a nice family picture...

Who couldn't love those faces:)

Got Daddy's wallet at the wedding!

Ok, I just really need the Credit Cards. I will go show Auntie and we can go shopping!

Just cute!

Candy Kabob.

Yes Madelyn needed one too.

Dancing with Grandma

I think Grandma may have sore arms today.

Beautiful bride with flower girl Blayke!

Madelyn doing the worm, i think...
Here are a couple of videos from the night, I uploaded them to YouTube so you should be able to click on the links below and check out the dance moves.

http://youtu.be/Tr_q9PZyY2Y
Enjoy and congratulations Marcy and Chad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment