Saturday 2 June 2012

Water FUN!

Will has been asking to play with water outside for the last few weeks, no scratch that, since the snow melted.  Today the kids and I went to Walmart and bought a pool to set up in yard.  Will had a hard time picking which pool we should get and I immediately ruled out anything over $30.  Here are a few pictures from the afternoon. Will absolutely loved the pool, played for over an hour until he got too cold, I would have been cold much sooner then him.  I think this pool is going to get a lot of use this summer!

Madelyn got wet enough to make sure every grain of sand would stick to her in the sand box.  I think the water was a bit too cold for her and her brother a too bit crazy.

Sliding into the pool

Back for more

Again

And again

One wet boy, getting cold towards the end!

Madelyn enjoyed the chocolate pudding and strawberry snack, and then the sand box.

No comments:

Post a Comment