Sunday 4 November 2012

Snow and Puffy Paint

On Friday we got our first real snowfall of the winter, I am hoping it will still melt but I am guessing this is our welcome to winter.

Kids both had a blast in the snow, but Will loves the snow and proudly announced to me that now that it has snowed it is time for Christmas.



So this is snow.....

Getting a ride!

Loving this snow!

Catching a ride too!
With the cold and snowy/rainy (yes we have had both) weekend we thought we had best take on a craft and puffy paint it was.  I seen this in pinterest where you mix up flour, baking powder, salt and water.  Add food colouring, paint and then microwave for about 30 seconds and homemade puffy paint.  This was a lot of fun and Will asked when we can do it again!

Why are you always taking my picture?

Hard at work!

Showing off her art to Daddy!

A picture from the side trying to show how puffy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment