Thursday 31 May 2012

Bath tub painting

I have been on pinterest a bit lately and found some different bath tub paints, so we tried this one out tonight:
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • 1/4 liquid soap (I used baby stuff)
  • food colouring
Mix the cornstarch and soap together, divide into the number of colours you want, mix in food colouring and paint away. 

I put about a tbsp of each colour on a plate for each kid because I knew the plate or container would hit the water and get washed off, then I just added a bit more paint to the plate throughout the tubby. 

Both Will and Madelyn loved painting in the tub, after I showered them off because the water got a bit soapy. Definately something we will have to do again. Plus clean up is way easier then painting at the table, I gave them each a face cloth and they washed their art away.



No comments:

Post a Comment