Wednesday 25 July 2012

Will's first dentist visit

Yesterday I took Will to his first dentist visit. It went great! He sat nice, opened his mouth, did not bite the dentist and even sat long enough to let them polish his teeth.   The only comment the dentist had was how wiggly his tongue was, I can't imagine why, certainly not from all the exercise he gives it. Hahaha. I was told that his teeth looked good and outside of a few tough parts to brush he is doing a good job.  The dentist showed me those spots so we can try to help him out with them a bit.

Speaking of teeth Madelyn has a new tooth.  I do realise that most 18 month olds have a whole mouth full.  Madelyn now has the middle four on the top, middle bottom two and her top two molars have a point through (so I guess they are half out).  Everyone says late teether mean they will have better teeth as adults, I guess we will see because Maddie certainly is a late teether.  I have to say we have stopped looking for teeth in her mouth, so this molar could have been out for a few days, I think I did do a check on the weekend and it was not there.  I guess her teeth coming in must not be too traumatic.

Finally I will leave you with a couple of pictures from an activity the kids have really taken a liking too.  Don't be alarmed if you come to our house and see bodies traced on the sidewalk, it is not a murder scene, just me tracing the kids bodies with sidewalk chalk. Will then likes to draw his bones in it make a skeleton.

Maddie waiting to be traced

In action...

Finished product!

Starting Will...

Around we go, he looks very relaxed here

Will laying back on one of his skeletons, you can see some of the bones he has drawn in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment