Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekend Pictures

Not much to say except the kids and I had a great weekend.  Sure glad Daddy left the note about being good, Will seems to have taken it to heart. 

At Ryder's Pirate Bday. (Kristy I stole these pics from you, hope that's ok)

Pirate Madelyn

I am not sure what they were doing, I just know they were in on Will's bed playing and I was not allowed. Until Will comes running out saying "Mommy come quick Maddie bonked her head" I get there and she is sitting on the bed laughing....

Will decided to give monkey a piggy back

Poor monkey

Cookies and milk and strawberry snack

Yum!

Good down to the last drop.

Played firefighter and fire breathing dragon.

Fire fighter Will!

Playing with the rocks


And then we ended the weekend having meatballs for supper because that's what Daddy would be eating in Sweden and then going swimming, sorry no pictures there, trying to keep both kids above the water kept me busy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment