Friday 13 September 2013

Christmas

So I know Christmas is months away, but both Will and Madelyn are very excited and talking about Christmas all the time.

On any given day you can hear us singing Christmas carols, discussing what kind of food the reindeer like, where Santa lives or what kind of cookies Santa will like the most. It is also decided that Santa like chocolate milk the best.

Tonight Will said maybe we could make carrot cookies for Santa then he could share with the reindeer. I said I didn't know if Santa liked carrot cookies. Will's response. Well maybe he should try them you never know what you might like if you try it, right Mom. That's right buddy! Just keep remembering that!

Until Christmas rest assured I have not begun my shopping and we definitely are going to be encouraging the kids to donate some toys before Christmas comes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment