Saturday 12 May 2012

The Beginning

A bit of history:

Chris and I met in University, I could go into the details of how boy meets girl but in reality we met on a pub crawl, i think... We started hanging out more at school and edventaully started dating.  About 2 months later summer came and I had a job in Brandon, he one in Lethbridge.  I figured we would see what the summer brought about and well here we are today.

We got married July 9, 2005 in Tramping Lake.  We began our lives together living in Radisson, edventually we ended up moving to Saskatoon and then buying our first home in Warman, SK.



Conclusion: man were we ever young. I have to say was one of the top 3 days in my life, I am going to say tied with the day William was born and the day Madelyn was born.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly; I'm searching for family members related to Diane Bettschen Thompson of Vancouver. She would have been born around 1943, not sure her husband's first name......would you ask Chris if by chance they're related and who would know her date of death.....somewhere after 1995. Thanks. McGill.Terrie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete