Sunday 13 May 2012

Then there were 3.

I thought it fitting that since it was Mother's Day today I would do two post of course one for our little man and one for our little princess.

William Peter was born on January 6, 2009. Since he was a few days late and I had been off work since before Christmas, I was definately ready to finally meet this little person. We did not now the sex of the baby before so it was very exciting.  William was named after his Great Grandpa Bettschen William Gerald Bettschen and my dad.






William was overall a good baby, he was not really the best sleeper until he hit 6 or 7 months but overall fairly content.  Not one of those super babies but nothing a bit of walking and snuggling generally did not solve.  He spent many of evening sleeping on Daddy's chest in the first few month and many of days napping while I held him.  I guess one of the joys of a first child.

Will walked just over 10 months and never looked back.  He loves to talk, anyone who has been around him for any length of time will attest to that one.  Like all kids I am sure he listens to everything you say and watches everything, you just never know what will come out of his mouth.

Today he was outside playing in the sandbox, getting close to supper time and comes running to the house saying "hohoho".  Of course I look at him confused, he looks at me "hohoho, I am Santa Claus, can I have a ginger cookie now?"  How can one say no to that so yes he got a "ginger cookie" aka gingersnap.  Yes it was half hour before supper, but he did still eat supper so I guess dessert before supper can happen on occassion.

3 Months

6 months

9 months

1 year



2 years old



3 years old

Will's current interests:
-farming or anything he can do at the farm with a Grandpa
-firetrucks, police cars, ambulances (anything to do with emergencies)
-being outside
-tormenting his sister by stealing her blankey or baby (or both)
-Superheros (spiderman etc.)
-fixing things
 


No comments:

Post a Comment