Monday 28 May 2012

Car conversations

I truly think I should have recording device in our car because honestly we have some of the funniest conversations while travelling.  Today driving home from daycare Madelyn was talking away which turned into growls/grunting.  Will looks over at her and says "Are you pooping Madelyn? Aww, are you pooping my little baby?" The more Will asked if she was pooping the more growls/grunting noises she made. Ok, maybe you had to be there, but I assure it was funny.  I am sure the people beside me at the stop light thought I was crazy, both Will and I were laughing way and Madelyn had a huge smile on her face.  I have always enjoyed our drive to and from daycare, singing songs and discussing the days events, even it if is only 5 - 10 minutes.

To finish off a picture that I have edited for modesty, so perhaps it loses some of its effect but her is my singing beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment